According to the National Funeral Directors Association, the average cost of end of living expenses averaged around $9,000 in 2023. Final expense insurance can be a good way to protect your assets and provide funds for loved ones in their time of grief. With a little planning, it is possible to provide your family with funds to help cover end of life expenses, leaving them free to concentrate on caring for each other and honoring your life.
Final Expense life insurance will help cover your expenses after you have passed, including your medical bills, credit card debts, and even your funeral costs. These policies, are state regulated and designed to pay the benefit to the beneficiaries much faster than traditional life insurance policies.
Features of final expense insurance (varies depending on insurer)
· Underwriting requirements are less than that of traditional life insurance
· No Medical Exam Necessary
· 100% Percent Portable
· No waiting period
· Benefits pass tax free to your beneficiary
· Rates are locked for the policy term
· Helps pay for funeral, burial, immediate living expense, and short term financial obligations
· Typically provide $25,000 to $50,000 of death benefit coverage
Each situation is different, so it is important to determine the right amount of coverage for your specific needs. We specialize in offering this kind of insurance directly to our customers at affordable prices. No longer a luxury, final expense insurance is a necessity. So what are you waiting for? Give yourself and your loved one’s peace of mind today.