Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
In today’s tight labor market, ensuring that your company is offering comprehensive, competitive employee benefits is of the utmost importance. Next to core compensation, employees value their benefits package as one of the most important things drawing them to and keeping them at a company.
Benefits programs vary greatly, but having a robust package can help you stand out from your competitors. That’s why JS Edwards & Sherlock is here to help. We take the guesswork out of keeping up with employee benefits trends and benchmarking plan design information.
Call us today or request a quote online to learn more about the employee benefits offerings that may be available to you.
Offer Your Employees Competitive Benefits
At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, we understand how important a good benefit plan is to attracting top-notch talent. As a business owner, you’ve worked hard to grow your business and foster positive relationships with your employees. We’ll help you take that relationship a step further with a quality employee benefit package.
Our Services and Benefits
We take a consultative approach with our clients Giving your employees a comprehensive benefits package shows your appreciation for their work and can inspire them to perform well in the workplace. Just as Property and Casualty Insurance protects your company’s assets a comprehensive employee benefits program assists a company with attracting and retaining quality employees. Employee benefits are designed to protect a company’s most valuable asset, their employees. Some of the benefits our agency offers are:
- Group health insurance: Health Insurance is one of the most important and desired benefits you can offer your employees. Over the past decade, health insurance has climbed to the 2nd largest expense of most employers (just behind payroll). At JS Edwards & Sherlock, we take a consultative approach to ensure you have a trusted partner to help you:
- Dental insurance: In most cases, dental insurance is separate from health insurance policies. If you have employees with children, they will likely greatly appreciate a dental plan that can cover those costly cleanings and fillings.
- Vision: Vision insurance provides coverage for employees’ vision and eye care needs including eye exams, glasses, and contacts.
- Group life insurance: Typically, this is just one key element of a comprehensive employee benefit package. This benefit is critical to employees and their families and helps them at a time when they need it most.
- Group disability insurance: Group disability insurance is an excellent way to cover your employees in the event of an accident or illness.
- Ancillary Benefits: Ancillary benefits help round out your employees’ insurance protection and provides coverage for an array of other areas as needed.
- ACA Compliance: The Affordable Care Act has had far-reaching effects into employee insurance and benefits coverage. Edwards & Sherlock can help ensure that your business if fully compliant with the new regulations and mandates.”
Our Benefits Offerings
Policies to consider for your business include:
Group Health Insurance: A group health plan allows employers and employees to share premium costs, which significantly reduces an employee’s personal expense for their essential health insurance benefits.
Dental Insurance: Standard health insurance often does not include dental insurance, but stand-alone benefits offer you coverage for everything from routine cleanings to more complicated oral surgeries and orthodontics.
Vision Insurance: Having regular vision exams helps individuals maintain healthier eyesight and catch developing problems before they can get worse.
Group Life Insurance: A group life insurance plan is a term plan that allows participating employees to enroll in guaranteed-issue coverage. Applicants won’t be denied enrollment just because they have a pre-existing condition that might make it hard to qualify otherwise.
Additionally, you can include voluntary benefits programs (e.g., hospital indemnity insurance, cancer insurance, long-term care insurance), wellness programs, 401(k) matches and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) into your commercial insurance package.
How We Can Help You
We’re here to streamline the employee benefits process for your company, all while ensuring your benefits selections fully support employees’ physical, mental and financial health needs. Give us a call today to learn more!
View our Member Resources Page Here